duminică, 12 februarie 2012

Beige, black and gold












It's snowing so much outside... I've been waiting for snow so much, but now I kinda got bored of it and I'm only thinking about warm weather. The magic of snow is when it comes on time and we can enjoy it on Christmas holidays, but now it's pretty late for it...Meanwhile, these days I've been shopping a lot and I ordered a stuff from ASOS and I can't wait for the pack to arrive! Also, I found this AMAZING vintage jewelry shop which made me want to break a bank when I found it. I bought 4 necklaces and 6 pairs of earrings, so tomorrow I'll show them to you!

Wearing: Hat from House of Art, 80's Vintage sunglasses from France, Meli Melo multi layered necklace, golden knit top (gift from my mum), Blazer designed by me, River Island Watch, H&M Clutch



XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu