luni, 20 februarie 2012

Valentine's Day gift from my Boyfriend




Although it's not a romanian celebration, I am still a fan of Valentine's day because it's another reason to celebrate love and to be happy, to give and get gifts. This Valentine's day I got my boyfriend the cutest cat ever and he gave me a super sweet gift. After, we went to the mountains for four days just the two of us...When I saw his gift for me, I couldn't believe that a BOY gave me this. He knows me so well now that his gifts are better than a girl's gift for another girl. He got me a few nailpolishes, some eyeshadows, three cute pairs of earrings, a stud ring, a cat mask, a pink ribbon purse, a box wih ,,Me to you" bears where he put a few rose petals and a rose, an eyeliner and a mascara which I didn't take pictures of. Here are a few images with the gift...







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu